Rogue Legacy out today for Mac
Rogue Legacy, one of the surprise PC hits of the year, has finally found its way to Mac and is currently available via Steam. The game features a never-ending lineage of knights attempting to conquer a mysterious dungeon. Each time you perish, you assume the role of your direct descendent, complete with emotional and physical ailments such as colorblindness, depression and near-sightedness.
If you've already purchased the game via a Windows machine, you'll be able to download the Mac version for free on Steam. If not, the game will set you back a reasonable US$15. If you've never played it, but enjoy the roguelike genre, it's definitely worth the asking price.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)