Rogue Legacy out today for Mac
Rogue Legacy, one of the surprise PC hits of the year, has finally found its way to Mac and is currently available via Steam. The game features a never-ending lineage of knights attempting to conquer a mysterious dungeon. Each time you perish, you assume the role of your direct descendent, complete with emotional and physical ailments such as colorblindness, depression and near-sightedness.
If you've already purchased the game via a Windows machine, you'll be able to download the Mac version for free on Steam. If not, the game will set you back a reasonable US$15. If you've never played it, but enjoy the roguelike genre, it's definitely worth the asking price.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options