Rogue Legacy out today for Mac
Rogue Legacy, one of the surprise PC hits of the year, has finally found its way to Mac and is currently available via Steam. The game features a never-ending lineage of knights attempting to conquer a mysterious dungeon. Each time you perish, you assume the role of your direct descendent, complete with emotional and physical ailments such as colorblindness, depression and near-sightedness.
If you've already purchased the game via a Windows machine, you'll be able to download the Mac version for free on Steam. If not, the game will set you back a reasonable US$15. If you've never played it, but enjoy the roguelike genre, it's definitely worth the asking price.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station