Rogue Legacy out today for Mac
Rogue Legacy, one of the surprise PC hits of the year, has finally found its way to Mac and is currently available via Steam. The game features a never-ending lineage of knights attempting to conquer a mysterious dungeon. Each time you perish, you assume the role of your direct descendent, complete with emotional and physical ailments such as colorblindness, depression and near-sightedness.
If you've already purchased the game via a Windows machine, you'll be able to download the Mac version for free on Steam. If not, the game will set you back a reasonable US$15. If you've never played it, but enjoy the roguelike genre, it's definitely worth the asking price.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter