Rogue Legacy out today for Mac
Rogue Legacy, one of the surprise PC hits of the year, has finally found its way to Mac and is currently available via Steam. The game features a never-ending lineage of knights attempting to conquer a mysterious dungeon. Each time you perish, you assume the role of your direct descendent, complete with emotional and physical ailments such as colorblindness, depression and near-sightedness.
If you've already purchased the game via a Windows machine, you'll be able to download the Mac version for free on Steam. If not, the game will set you back a reasonable US$15. If you've never played it, but enjoy the roguelike genre, it's definitely worth the asking price.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free