You can buy Steve Jobs on a piece of toast for $20 (yes, you read that correctly)
I love Etsy for the simple fact that you can find products on it that you'd never see elsewhere. Like, for example, a ridiculously accurate representation of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs burnt into a piece of toast. For this piece of used-to-be-edible art, you must pay a measly US$20. Ok, maybe that's a little bit steep for a charred chunk of bread, but hey, when you create a new market -- as Etsy user ggat seems to have -- you're allowed to set the price.
The bread in question is your standard white fare, which is then burnt using a laser to create the portrait. To ensure the toast doesn't fall victim to various forms of degradation it is coated in a spray varnish.
Why would you want such a thing in the first place? I'm not sure, but I can sleep soundly tonight knowing that if the urge strikes me, a slice of Jobs toast is just a click away.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter