You can buy Steve Jobs on a piece of toast for $20 (yes, you read that correctly)
I love Etsy for the simple fact that you can find products on it that you'd never see elsewhere. Like, for example, a ridiculously accurate representation of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs burnt into a piece of toast. For this piece of used-to-be-edible art, you must pay a measly US$20. Ok, maybe that's a little bit steep for a charred chunk of bread, but hey, when you create a new market -- as Etsy user ggat seems to have -- you're allowed to set the price.
The bread in question is your standard white fare, which is then burnt using a laser to create the portrait. To ensure the toast doesn't fall victim to various forms of degradation it is coated in a spray varnish.
Why would you want such a thing in the first place? I'm not sure, but I can sleep soundly tonight knowing that if the urge strikes me, a slice of Jobs toast is just a click away.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options