Apple updates iBooks Author with iBooks for OS X support
Apple has released an update to iBooks Author, its iBooks design, layout, and creation software for OS X. The iBooks Author 2.1 update addresses a number of stability issues and bug fixes, as well as adding support for the new iBooks app included in OS X 10.9 Mavericks. Now with the click of a button iBooks creators can quickly preview the current book they are creating directly in iBooks for OS X.
What's New in Version 2.1
• Preview books in iBooks for Mac
• Addresses an issue that removed enhanced caption tracks from some movies
• Includes various bug fixes and performance improvements
And with the new release of iBooks for Mac, books made with iBooks Author can now be read on the Mac.
iBooks Author is a free download.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options