Pixelmator 3.0 FX now available with new layer styles, liquify tools and more
Pixelmator announced on Tuesday the availability of Pixelmator 3.0 FX. This latest version of the popular image editing software ships with several major improvements including layer styles, liquify tools and more.
Layer styles are useful for digital artists looking to quickly and easily add emphasis to elements in an image. These styles allow you to non-destructively apply shadows, outlines, gradients or reflections to a layer. There are also new Liquify tools that allow you to twist, swirl or completely distort an image in an artistic way. Last but not least is a faster image editing engine that's optimized for OS X Mavericks.
Pixelmator 3.0 FX is available in the Mac App Store for $29.99. It is a free upgrade to customers who already purchased a previous version of Pixelmator in the Mac App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync