Pixelmator 3.0 FX now available with new layer styles, liquify tools and more
Pixelmator announced on Tuesday the availability of Pixelmator 3.0 FX. This latest version of the popular image editing software ships with several major improvements including layer styles, liquify tools and more.
Layer styles are useful for digital artists looking to quickly and easily add emphasis to elements in an image. These styles allow you to non-destructively apply shadows, outlines, gradients or reflections to a layer. There are also new Liquify tools that allow you to twist, swirl or completely distort an image in an artistic way. Last but not least is a faster image editing engine that's optimized for OS X Mavericks.
Pixelmator 3.0 FX is available in the Mac App Store for $29.99. It is a free upgrade to customers who already purchased a previous version of Pixelmator in the Mac App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype