Apple TV software gets updated to version 6.0.1
Apple has updated the software on the Apple TV to version 6.0.1. There are no immediately noticeable changes once the update is installed, but that's not much of a surprise since Apple says the update addresses "general performance and stability improvements."
Users can download the update by navigating to Settings>General>Software Updates and the select "Update Software." Users can also opt to automatically install future updates from the same screen.
The software update is actually the second to the Apple TV this week. Earlier in the week Apple introduced another channel to the set top box. The new iMovie Theater channel allows users to view clips, movies and trailers from iOS devices and Macs on their Apple TV.
Apple has updated the software on the Apple TV to version 6.0.1. There are no immediately noticeable changes once the update is...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free