iMovie 10 for Mac: TUAW hands-on video walkthrough
Apple announced the latest version of its popular entry-level video editor iMovie 10 as part of the new iLife application suite. The updated version features major changes to the interface, as it has been redesigned to make it easier to create and share your videos. This walkthrough video will hopefully help smooth over the transition from older versions and highlight some of the new features including the import and editing of iPhone 5s Slo-Mo video clips.
iMovie 10 is available in the Mac App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free