iMovie 10 for Mac: TUAW hands-on video walkthrough
Apple announced the latest version of its popular entry-level video editor iMovie 10 as part of the new iLife application suite. The updated version features major changes to the interface, as it has been redesigned to make it easier to create and share your videos. This walkthrough video will hopefully help smooth over the transition from older versions and highlight some of the new features including the import and editing of iPhone 5s Slo-Mo video clips.
iMovie 10 is available in the Mac App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter