Video tip: Sending directions from OS X Mavericks Maps app to your iPhone
If you have a Mac equipped with OS X Mavericks and an iPhone with iOS 7, you can search for directions with the Maps app on your Mac and then send them to your iPhone. It's a great demonstration of how the two operating systems work together, and it can help you find your way as well.
As with all of our video tips, this one can be easily expanded to full-screen for easier viewing.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter