Video tip: Sending directions from OS X Mavericks Maps app to your iPhone
If you have a Mac equipped with OS X Mavericks and an iPhone with iOS 7, you can search for directions with the Maps app on your Mac and then send them to your iPhone. It's a great demonstration of how the two operating systems work together, and it can help you find your way as well.
As with all of our video tips, this one can be easily expanded to full-screen for easier viewing.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature