Caturday: Eddie, the iMac screen cleaner
It appears that Eddie thinks that OS X Mavericks looks good enough to lick, or perhaps he's just finished licking the crumbs from between the keys on that Apple Wireless Keyboard. Maybe he's sticking his tongue out at a Windows user that just walked into the room. Whatever the case, Eddie's owner Joe V. just asks one thing -- "that he doesn't lick my screen".
We'd love to see photos of your favorite feline soaking up the warmth of an Apple product, chasing a Magic Mouse, or just being a general nuisance while you're attempting to work on your Mac, iPad, or iPhone. Please let us know via our feedback page and please remember that your cat photo has to have some sort of connection to Apple or its products. For security reasons we can't accept inbound attachments, so you should host the photo (Dropbox, Flickr, iPhoto Journals, etc.) and send us the link.
Many thanks to Joe V for sharing this photo with us.
It appears that Eddie thinks that OS X Mavericks looks good enough to lick, or perhaps he's just finished licking the crumbs from between...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs