Caturday: Eddie, the iMac screen cleaner
It appears that Eddie thinks that OS X Mavericks looks good enough to lick, or perhaps he's just finished licking the crumbs from between the keys on that Apple Wireless Keyboard. Maybe he's sticking his tongue out at a Windows user that just walked into the room. Whatever the case, Eddie's owner Joe V. just asks one thing -- "that he doesn't lick my screen".
We'd love to see photos of your favorite feline soaking up the warmth of an Apple product, chasing a Magic Mouse, or just being a general nuisance while you're attempting to work on your Mac, iPad, or iPhone. Please let us know via our feedback page and please remember that your cat photo has to have some sort of connection to Apple or its products. For security reasons we can't accept inbound attachments, so you should host the photo (Dropbox, Flickr, iPhoto Journals, etc.) and send us the link.
Many thanks to Joe V for sharing this photo with us.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app