Apple's per-employee revenue is 'off the charts'
If there's one thing Apple is not in need of, it's cash in its bank account. It's hardly a secret Apple is a moneymaking machine, enjoying margins that other hardware manufacturers can only dream of.
During Apple's most recent quarter, the company posted revenue of US$37.5 billion, marking a new Q4 record in the process.
When you begin breaking down Apple's staggering quarterly revenue across various metrics, a lot of fun and interesting factoids emerge. For instance, Apple during the last quarter generated $13 million in revenue every single hour.
ISI's Brian Marshall also did some Apple revenue math and deduced that Apple's revenue per employee is a whopping $2.13 million. Note that the breakdown only includes full-time-equivalent employees.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync