Apple's per-employee revenue is 'off the charts'
If there's one thing Apple is not in need of, it's cash in its bank account. It's hardly a secret Apple is a moneymaking machine, enjoying margins that other hardware manufacturers can only dream of.
During Apple's most recent quarter, the company posted revenue of US$37.5 billion, marking a new Q4 record in the process.
When you begin breaking down Apple's staggering quarterly revenue across various metrics, a lot of fun and interesting factoids emerge. For instance, Apple during the last quarter generated $13 million in revenue every single hour.
ISI's Brian Marshall also did some Apple revenue math and deduced that Apple's revenue per employee is a whopping $2.13 million. Note that the breakdown only includes full-time-equivalent employees.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle