Take a trip down memory lane with a history of iconic Apple mice
There may be no singular computer accessory that better symbolizes each era of Apple computing than the mouse. From the Lisa to the Magic, each Apple mouse can bring back the feel of each generation, and a delightful website from designer Josh Bader is a lovely way to enjoy a jolt of that nostalgia without digging through your vintage computer parts.
The site, which is titled simply "Apple Mice" showcases gorgeous renderings of each mouse on a clean background. As you navigate from one mouse to the next, the devices transform into each other thanks to the magic of the site's CSS construction. It's a fantastic example of CSS coding, but it's an even better retro Apple tribute.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service