Take a trip down memory lane with a history of iconic Apple mice
There may be no singular computer accessory that better symbolizes each era of Apple computing than the mouse. From the Lisa to the Magic, each Apple mouse can bring back the feel of each generation, and a delightful website from designer Josh Bader is a lovely way to enjoy a jolt of that nostalgia without digging through your vintage computer parts.
The site, which is titled simply "Apple Mice" showcases gorgeous renderings of each mouse on a clean background. As you navigate from one mouse to the next, the devices transform into each other thanks to the magic of the site's CSS construction. It's a fantastic example of CSS coding, but it's an even better retro Apple tribute.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free