Take a trip down memory lane with a history of iconic Apple mice
There may be no singular computer accessory that better symbolizes each era of Apple computing than the mouse. From the Lisa to the Magic, each Apple mouse can bring back the feel of each generation, and a delightful website from designer Josh Bader is a lovely way to enjoy a jolt of that nostalgia without digging through your vintage computer parts.
The site, which is titled simply "Apple Mice" showcases gorgeous renderings of each mouse on a clean background. As you navigate from one mouse to the next, the devices transform into each other thanks to the magic of the site's CSS construction. It's a fantastic example of CSS coding, but it's an even better retro Apple tribute.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows