Daily iPad App: Hay Day is a casual farm sim that'll have you raising chickens in no time
Hay Day kicks off with a brief tour that walks you through the basics of the game. Once the tour is over, you are prepared with the skills to turn your small plot of land into a booming agricultural metropolis. You can grow crops, raise animals, produce eggs and even make baked goods like bread. Everything flourishes over time, but you can speed things up with diamonds. When you harvest your bounty, you can trade with friends or sell your wares to make money to improve your farm.
Hay Day is a freemium game, which means it is free to download, but includes in-app purchases that may be required to advance in the game. It's good clean fun for sim fans with some time on their hands and a bit of cash to spare.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter