Apple releases iTunes 11.1.3 with equalizer and large library performance improvements
This version of iTunes resolves an issue where the equalizer may not work as expected and improves performance when switching views in large iTunes libraries. This update also includes additional minor bug fixes.
Note: If you are using OS X Mavericks, your book library can now be found in iBooks for Mac.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit: support.apple.com/kb/HT1222.
Users can download the iTunes 11.1.3 update via Software Update on their Macs.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)