Kanex Simple Dock is a perfect match for your MacBook
Kanex today introduced a new product that's sure to get the attention of MacBook Air and MacBook Pro owners who need a few more USB 3.0 ports and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. The US$119 Kanex Simple Dock makes it easy to gain those ports and fast Ethernet with just a single USB 3.0 connection.
The Simple Dock has a 2.1A charging port for your favorite iOS device, and iPhone owners will love the fact that there's a flat "table" on the top of the dock that's perfect for housing a plugged-in phone. Three USB 3.0 ports expand the capabilities of your MacBook, and there's no need to purchase Apple's $29 Ethernet adapter as the Simple Dock has Gigabit Ethernet built in.
The entire structure of the Simple Dock is made of a zinc alloy that matches the shiny good looks of your MacBook, and cable-management channels on the bottom of the Simple Dock keep your cables from creating an unruly mess on your desktop.
We'll have a full review of the Kanex Simple Dock in the near future; in the meantime, you can visit the Kanex Simple Dock web page for more information.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update