Kanex Simple Dock is a perfect match for your MacBook
Kanex today introduced a new product that's sure to get the attention of MacBook Air and MacBook Pro owners who need a few more USB 3.0 ports and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. The US$119 Kanex Simple Dock makes it easy to gain those ports and fast Ethernet with just a single USB 3.0 connection.
The Simple Dock has a 2.1A charging port for your favorite iOS device, and iPhone owners will love the fact that there's a flat "table" on the top of the dock that's perfect for housing a plugged-in phone. Three USB 3.0 ports expand the capabilities of your MacBook, and there's no need to purchase Apple's $29 Ethernet adapter as the Simple Dock has Gigabit Ethernet built in.
The entire structure of the Simple Dock is made of a zinc alloy that matches the shiny good looks of your MacBook, and cable-management channels on the bottom of the Simple Dock keep your cables from creating an unruly mess on your desktop.
We'll have a full review of the Kanex Simple Dock in the near future; in the meantime, you can visit the Kanex Simple Dock web page for more information.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free