Kanex Simple Dock is a perfect match for your MacBook
Kanex today introduced a new product that's sure to get the attention of MacBook Air and MacBook Pro owners who need a few more USB 3.0 ports and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. The US$119 Kanex Simple Dock makes it easy to gain those ports and fast Ethernet with just a single USB 3.0 connection.
The Simple Dock has a 2.1A charging port for your favorite iOS device, and iPhone owners will love the fact that there's a flat "table" on the top of the dock that's perfect for housing a plugged-in phone. Three USB 3.0 ports expand the capabilities of your MacBook, and there's no need to purchase Apple's $29 Ethernet adapter as the Simple Dock has Gigabit Ethernet built in.
The entire structure of the Simple Dock is made of a zinc alloy that matches the shiny good looks of your MacBook, and cable-management channels on the bottom of the Simple Dock keep your cables from creating an unruly mess on your desktop.
We'll have a full review of the Kanex Simple Dock in the near future; in the meantime, you can visit the Kanex Simple Dock web page for more information.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV