Twelve South BookBook Travel Journal: Beautiful leatherbound travel case
As a frequent reviewer of Apple accessories, one of the joys of my job is to receive an email from a manufacturer that makes me just say "Wow! I must have one of those!" That was the situation this morning when I received an email from Charleston, SC-based Twelve South about its new BookBook Travel Journal (US$99.99).
For those of us who travel a lot, this book-like travel case is the perfect answer to the age-old question of "Where do I put all of my stuff?" It's designed for use with an iPad or iPad mini, and has space for everything you might need for an extended trip with your gizmo. A place to put the headphones? Check. A place for a charger brick or two? Yep. How about a place for a battery pack to keep everything going during an extended flight or drive? Got it.
All of this is built around a nice padded and lined slot for your iPad buddy, and four pockets -- one of which is hidden. It's all in a beautiful leatherbound "book" measuring 8 x 10.3 x 1.9 inches. Twelve South has made other BookBook cases for everything from the iPhone to the MacBook, and they're all well-designed and sturdily built. We hope to get the BookBook Travel Journal for a review soon.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free