Apple updates iBooks for OS X
Hot on the heels of other updates this week, Apple has released its first update to iBooks for OS X. Given that this is a rather quick release and that the release notes only say, "This version of iBooks includes bug fixes and improvements to performance and stability," users shouldn't expect to notice any radical changes off the bat. Hopefully Apple has fixed some of the bugs that plagued iBooks since launching on OS X, including users missing e-books from their library that were obtained from third-party e-book stores.
Users can get the latest iBooks update by running Software Update on OS X Mavericks.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free