Apple updates iBooks for OS X
Hot on the heels of other updates this week, Apple has released its first update to iBooks for OS X. Given that this is a rather quick release and that the release notes only say, "This version of iBooks includes bug fixes and improvements to performance and stability," users shouldn't expect to notice any radical changes off the bat. Hopefully Apple has fixed some of the bugs that plagued iBooks since launching on OS X, including users missing e-books from their library that were obtained from third-party e-book stores.
Users can get the latest iBooks update by running Software Update on OS X Mavericks.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app