Apple updates iBooks for OS X
Hot on the heels of other updates this week, Apple has released its first update to iBooks for OS X. Given that this is a rather quick release and that the release notes only say, "This version of iBooks includes bug fixes and improvements to performance and stability," users shouldn't expect to notice any radical changes off the bat. Hopefully Apple has fixed some of the bugs that plagued iBooks since launching on OS X, including users missing e-books from their library that were obtained from third-party e-book stores.
Users can get the latest iBooks update by running Software Update on OS X Mavericks.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)