Apple releases Xcode 5.0.2, fixes iOS Simulator hang
After initially seeding it to developers last week, Apple has released Xcode 5.0.2 to the masses. If you're an iOS developer, you'll be happy to hear Apple has apparently fixed that nasty iOS Simulator hang bug that quite a few people were complaining about. Besides that, the new version of Xcode fixes another iOS 6 bug and includes your standard stability improvements.
What's New in Version 5.0.2
Includes SDKs for OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, and iOS 7.
• Fixes occasional hangs in iOS Simulator during app install, or when debugging.
• Fixes a crash that could occur while debugging on devices running iOS 6.
• Additional bug fixes and stability improvements.
Xcode is a free download from the Mac App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update
- Today in the App Store -- the best free apps, new apps and app updates