Apple releases Xcode 5.0.2, fixes iOS Simulator hang
After initially seeding it to developers last week, Apple has released Xcode 5.0.2 to the masses. If you're an iOS developer, you'll be happy to hear Apple has apparently fixed that nasty iOS Simulator hang bug that quite a few people were complaining about. Besides that, the new version of Xcode fixes another iOS 6 bug and includes your standard stability improvements.
What's New in Version 5.0.2
Includes SDKs for OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, and iOS 7.
• Fixes occasional hangs in iOS Simulator during app install, or when debugging.
• Fixes a crash that could occur while debugging on devices running iOS 6.
• Additional bug fixes and stability improvements.
Xcode is a free download from the Mac App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature