TUAW TV Live: Regrettable purchases
Have you ever spent your hard-earned money on a computer, an accessory or some software, only to regret spending that money later on? It can be anything from an app that didn't perform to your expectations to a piece of hardware that failed miserably from the first day it was plugged in. On today's show, Shawn "Doc Rock" Boyd and I will reminisce about some of the worst purchasing decisions we've ever made and talk about products that just ... don't ... work.
To join in to watch the live feed and participate in the chat, just click here. You'll join us on the AOL On Network. If you can't watch the entire show today, come back to this page within 24 hours to see the latest video below. Past shows are also available on the TUAW YouTube channel.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration