Aperture updated to 3.5.1
OK, so it's not the biggest, most important update of the century out there. But those who work with Apple's pro-level photo cataloging and editing application -- Aperture -- will be happy to know that the company has posted an update to the app that's available on the Mac App Store's Updates tab.
What does Aperture 3.5.1 bring to the photo-editing party? Face-detection overlays have been fixed so that they actually work properly, and an issue with metadata-field entry when arrowing between photos has been resolved. There's also a fix for Temperature and Tint White Balance, and Apple's favorite addition in fractional updates like this -- "stability improvements."
If you're an Aperture user, get thee to your Software Updates posthaste!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync