Flux+Flap iPad case gets Kickstarted, offers unlimited adjustability
Here's another crowdfunded project that has reached its Kickstarter funding goal with plenty of time to spare -- and plenty of time for you to take advantage of some of the early backer specials. The Flux+Flap iPad case is decked out with a cross-shaped grid of rare-earth magnets and a special flap that can be used to prop up the iPad in an almost-infinite array of angles.
At this point, there are 35 days to go in the project-funding drive and the Flux+Flap team has surpassed its modest goal. The first cases -- which seem to be quite thin -- will make it to backers in April 2014. You can back the project for as little as US$59.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service