Flux+Flap iPad case gets Kickstarted, offers unlimited adjustability
Here's another crowdfunded project that has reached its Kickstarter funding goal with plenty of time to spare -- and plenty of time for you to take advantage of some of the early backer specials. The Flux+Flap iPad case is decked out with a cross-shaped grid of rare-earth magnets and a special flap that can be used to prop up the iPad in an almost-infinite array of angles.
At this point, there are 35 days to go in the project-funding drive and the Flux+Flap team has surpassed its modest goal. The first cases -- which seem to be quite thin -- will make it to backers in April 2014. You can back the project for as little as US$59.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options