TUAW TV Live: The island of misfit apps and products
Following last week's show, in which Doc and I went through our regrettable purchases of tech equipment, it occurred to me that there are a lot of current apps and products that could be placed in an online store category called "What were they thinking?" So today, we're going to take a look at some of the most questionable products -- both software and hardware -- that we've encountered over the past few years. Some of these products will be sure to have you shaking your head wondering who actually thought these were a good idea...
To join in to watch the live feed and participate in the chat, just click here. You'll join us on the AOL On Network. If you can't watch the entire show today, come back to this page within 24 hours to see the latest video below. Past shows are also available on the TUAW YouTube channel.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature