Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs
Apple has released an update to its new iMovie software for OS X. Though the minor update offers the usual bug fixes, there is one major improvement those with older Macs will be interested in: The latest iMovie can now be installed on computers with some older video cards. Previously the latest iMovie required a Mac with an OpenCL-capable video card installed, but with the 10.0.1 update, any Mac that can run OS X Mavericks can now install and run the app.
Besides support for older Macs, iMovie 10.0.1 also addresses reliability issues when updating projects and events from previous versions of iMovie. iMovie is US$14.99 in the Mac App Store.
Apple has released an update to its new iMovie software for OS X. Though the minor update offers the usual bug fixes, there is one major...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free