iWork apps updated with customization options
Apple has updated the three apps that make up the iWork suite.
Pages was updated to version 5.0.1. This upgrade adds the ability to customize the toolbar with the tools you deem most important. In addition, the center and edge guides are now on by default.
Keynote is up to version 6.0.1. The update adds the ability to customize the toolbar with the tools you deem most important. A number of slide transitions were added.
Numbers* received a bump to version 3.0.1. The toolbar is now customizable. In addition, the window size and placement is preserved when you save a document. You can also set the default zoom in the preferences.
The current iWork suite is compatible with OS X 10.9 Mavericks only. The iWork 9.3 update is recommended for OS X Lion 10.7.x and OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.x users.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter