Apple announces its Black Friday online and in-store sales event
Right on time, Apple has confirmed that it will be holding its annual Black Friday sale again this year. Pricing hasn't been announced, but deals are usually modest with US$100 off Mac purchases and $40 off iPads.
Discounted pricing will be available both online and in retail stores. The online part of the sale kicks off this Friday (November 29) at midnight and lasts 24 hours. You can shop on Apple's website or through its Apple Store app. Brick-and-mortar sales will start when Apple stores open for Black Friday. You can find a list of stores and their hours on Apple's website. Happy shopping!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app