Apple announces its Black Friday online and in-store sales event
Right on time, Apple has confirmed that it will be holding its annual Black Friday sale again this year. Pricing hasn't been announced, but deals are usually modest with US$100 off Mac purchases and $40 off iPads.
Discounted pricing will be available both online and in retail stores. The online part of the sale kicks off this Friday (November 29) at midnight and lasts 24 hours. You can shop on Apple's website or through its Apple Store app. Brick-and-mortar sales will start when Apple stores open for Black Friday. You can find a list of stores and their hours on Apple's website. Happy shopping!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)