Apple announces its Black Friday online and in-store sales event
Right on time, Apple has confirmed that it will be holding its annual Black Friday sale again this year. Pricing hasn't been announced, but deals are usually modest with US$100 off Mac purchases and $40 off iPads.
Discounted pricing will be available both online and in retail stores. The online part of the sale kicks off this Friday (November 29) at midnight and lasts 24 hours. You can shop on Apple's website or through its Apple Store app. Brick-and-mortar sales will start when Apple stores open for Black Friday. You can find a list of stores and their hours on Apple's website. Happy shopping!
Right on time, Apple has confirmed that it will be holding its annual Black Friday sale again this year. Pricing hasn't been announced,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free