Belkin's LEGO Builder Case for iPad mini arrives in time for Christmas
One of the more unique cases I've had the opportunity to review over the past year was the LEGO Builder Case for iPhone 5 from Belkin. The case literally turns your iPhone 5 into a brick -- well, a base for building LEGO brick-based creations for a totally customizable look. It might not be the most comfortable iPhone 5 case you've ever used, especially if you've made a LEGO creation with lots of pointy edges, but it's certainly different! Now Belkin is going big with the LEGO Builder Case with a version for the iPad mini (US$59.99).
Coming in base colors of red, green and yellow, the LEGO Builder Case for iPad mini not only provides a fun play surface when you become bored playing LEGO Lord of the Rings, LEGO Batman or LEGO Harry Potter, but it's also quite protective. The case uses a Smart Case-like cover to turn the iPad mini on and off, and it can also fold over to provide a stand for watching episodes of LEGO Legends of Chima.
Our review case is the beautiful green and blue model, featuring a bright green case with a blue cover and LEGO brick pad. As you'd expect, LEGO bricks snap right onto the case and turn your iPad mini into an anchor for your construction efforts.
If there's one gift that you should consider for that LEGO-loving iPad mini user on your shopping list, it's the LEGO Builder Case for iPad mini. We might be able to even help you out with holiday gift-giving, as we're giving away our review case to one lucky TUAW reader.
Here are the rules for the giveaway:
- Open to legal US residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- To enter, fill out the form below completely and click or tap the Submit button.
- The entry must be made before November 29, 2013 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected and will receive a Belkin LEGO Builder Case for iPad mini valued at $59.99
- Click Here for complete Official Rules.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature