Ashton Kutcher's Jobs movie now available on iTunes
The Ashton Kutcher movie Jobs is now available to rent or buy on iTunes. Originally released this summer, the movie is a semi-fictional retelling of Steve Jobs and the rise of Apple Computer. Kutcher, of course, plays Jobs, while Josh Gad takes up the role of Steve Wozniak.
The movie was neither a critical nor a box office success, making only US$16 million at the US box office and scoring just 26 percent on Rotten Tomatoes. However, at a budget of $12 million, the film can be seen as a modest financial success for its production company, Open Road Films. Globally, the film took in just north of $35 million.
The HD version of Jobs will set you back $19.99, while the SD version is $14.99. The download includes iTunes Extras, including deleted scenes, a featurette on Kutcher's role as Jobs, a "Legacy of Steve Jobs" mini-documentary and a featurette on the Jobs movie score. The film is also available to rent on iTunes for $4.99 for the HD version and $3.99 for the SD version.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter