Ashton Kutcher's Jobs movie now available on iTunes
The Ashton Kutcher movie Jobs is now available to rent or buy on iTunes. Originally released this summer, the movie is a semi-fictional retelling of Steve Jobs and the rise of Apple Computer. Kutcher, of course, plays Jobs, while Josh Gad takes up the role of Steve Wozniak.
The movie was neither a critical nor a box office success, making only US$16 million at the US box office and scoring just 26 percent on Rotten Tomatoes. However, at a budget of $12 million, the film can be seen as a modest financial success for its production company, Open Road Films. Globally, the film took in just north of $35 million.
The HD version of Jobs will set you back $19.99, while the SD version is $14.99. The download includes iTunes Extras, including deleted scenes, a featurette on Kutcher's role as Jobs, a "Legacy of Steve Jobs" mini-documentary and a featurette on the Jobs movie score. The film is also available to rent on iTunes for $4.99 for the HD version and $3.99 for the SD version.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)