6 cases that will make you want to eat your iPhone
I don't normally need any more reason to think about food during the day other than it exists. But these six iPhone cases look so tempting that I might be tempted to try a taste. This is in no way an endorsement of their protective qualities -- they could fall apart instantly for all I know -- but when it comes to being visually appealing, these accessories are downright scrumptious.
1. Sure, when it comes to ice cream sandwiches you may be more tempted to think of an Android device, but there's no denying that Apple's smartphone is the perfect shape for a case like this. With a high-resolution chocolate cookie image and a white plastic border, it's almost too good.
2. There's nothing like a bento box for lunch. This one might be a little small -- those rolls look even smaller than what could be considered "bite-sized" -- but if you're a fan of sushi, it's a top contender.
3. With a dozen faux M&M candies secured to the back of your phone, you'll need to constantly remind yourself that they're made of plastic rather than milk chocolate. I'm not sure how comfortable this particular case would be when in your pocket, but if you're considering a case like this, you're probably going for eye-catching looks over comfort.
4. With strawberries, chocolate candies and ice cream constructed out of plastic in extreme detail, this is the most impressive case on the list, but it's also the one most likely to be totally destroyed if you happen to drop your phone. It might not be practical, but it's definitely a conversation starter.
5. Bacon ... on your iPhone. Ok, so it's not real bacon, it's a urethane resin, but it's shaped and painted to make it look as close to real-life tasty pork strips as possible. Just don't let your dog mistake it for a chew toy.
6. Ok, you caught me; this one is a bit of a joke. Featuring some disgusting salisbury "steak," a helping of plastic peas, some gritty potatoes and apple cobbler that is one degree away from melting though the aluminum tray, this is what convenience is all about.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter