Apple offering 0% financing on hardware in European online stores
The shopping season has begun and many retailers are urging shoppers to buy, including Apple. The company has begun offering 0 percent financing on hardware purchases from many of its European online stores today.
The 0 percent financing offer is good for any hardware purchase above £449/€400 and allows people to pay in 10 monthly installments with 0 percent interest. Some countries are offering a 12-month window to pay with 0 percent interest. According to the official terms and conditions, the offer is only available at Apple's online store and is not available in its retail stores. It runs from December 2, 2013 and midnight of January 10, 2014. The financing is available in both the Apple Store for Consumers and the Apple Store for Education.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter