Apple offering 0% financing on hardware in European online stores
The shopping season has begun and many retailers are urging shoppers to buy, including Apple. The company has begun offering 0 percent financing on hardware purchases from many of its European online stores today.
The 0 percent financing offer is good for any hardware purchase above £449/€400 and allows people to pay in 10 monthly installments with 0 percent interest. Some countries are offering a 12-month window to pay with 0 percent interest. According to the official terms and conditions, the offer is only available at Apple's online store and is not available in its retail stores. It runs from December 2, 2013 and midnight of January 10, 2014. The financing is available in both the Apple Store for Consumers and the Apple Store for Education.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration