Apple offering 0% financing on hardware in European online stores
The shopping season has begun and many retailers are urging shoppers to buy, including Apple. The company has begun offering 0 percent financing on hardware purchases from many of its European online stores today.
The 0 percent financing offer is good for any hardware purchase above £449/€400 and allows people to pay in 10 monthly installments with 0 percent interest. Some countries are offering a 12-month window to pay with 0 percent interest. According to the official terms and conditions, the offer is only available at Apple's online store and is not available in its retail stores. It runs from December 2, 2013 and midnight of January 10, 2014. The financing is available in both the Apple Store for Consumers and the Apple Store for Education.
The shopping season has begun and many retailers are urging shoppers to buy, including Apple. The company has begun offering 0 percent...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free