Sign up now for Mail Pilot for Mac's free public beta
Mindsense's Mail Pilot for Mac has moved to the next stage of its Mac client beta by announcing a free public review of the app.
Mindsense joins other software developers in trying to overhaul the Mac email experience by focusing on inbox management in productivity. The company already has an iOS app that retails for US$14.99, and features include Reminders, the ability to set emails aside to deal with later and the ability to push messages between the iOS and Mac versions of Mail Pilot. The closed beta began in October.
Those who sign up for the public preview will be notified of the available download in batches, starting on December 5. If you want to give Mail Pilot a try, you'll need to sign up early through the Mail Pilot site. We will have our take on Mail Pilot for Mac on December 5 as well. You can check out a preview video of Mail Pilot below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)