Sign up now for Mail Pilot for Mac's free public beta
Mindsense's Mail Pilot for Mac has moved to the next stage of its Mac client beta by announcing a free public review of the app.
Mindsense joins other software developers in trying to overhaul the Mac email experience by focusing on inbox management in productivity. The company already has an iOS app that retails for US$14.99, and features include Reminders, the ability to set emails aside to deal with later and the ability to push messages between the iOS and Mac versions of Mail Pilot. The closed beta began in October.
Those who sign up for the public preview will be notified of the available download in batches, starting on December 5. If you want to give Mail Pilot a try, you'll need to sign up early through the Mail Pilot site. We will have our take on Mail Pilot for Mac on December 5 as well. You can check out a preview video of Mail Pilot below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync