The 12 Days of iMas, Day 1: An iPhone flask and a holiday hangover
You're going to see a lot of gift guides this year with things like the iPad Air, iPhone 5s and MacBook Pro gracing their pages, but you already know those devices are drop-dead awesome, right? So what do you get an Apple fan that already has all the Apple gear they could ever want? You get them weird accessories and Apple-inspired gifts that they never even knew they wanted, of course!
Behold! Today is the first day of a 12-day feature where we'll show you the strangest Apple-flavored gifts we can find.
Day 1: An "iPhone" flask
The holidays are stressful, and there's a good chance you'll be in a number of situations over the next month where four ounces of your favorite adult beverage would ease your nerves. But you can't exactly whip out a bottle of Scotch at a family gathering without getting some weird looks, so avoid the awkward conversations and potential intervention and conceal your tasty treat within a fake iPhone lookalike!
The "iPhone Flask Smart Phone 4 Oz. Pocket Flask Realistic Smart Flask Design" (yeah, it's a generic product with an SEO-grabbing name) is priced at a rock-bottom US$5.95 and features rubber lining and a "realistic look." Ok, so that last bullet point is pretty questionable, but maybe you'll believe it's a real phone once you've emptied the contents into your belly.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free