The 12 Days of iMas, Day 2: Some refrigerator magnets to take you back in time
Today is the second day of a 12-day feature where we'll show you the strangest Apple-flavored gifts we can find. Check out the previous days here: Day 1
Day 2: iOS 6 fridge magnets, because you know you don't deserve iOS 7
It really would make sense if these 18 magnets, modeled after the iPhone's instantly recognizable default app icons, were designed to resemble the ones from the current iOS generation... but they're not. Deal with it.
Why would anyone want even one of these tiny metal magnets, let alone all 18 of them? I have no idea. Maybe they have a tiny black or white fridge that they want to make look like an iPhone. Maybe they're so in love with iOS 6 that they just can't stand to let the skeuomorphic beauty of those apps die. Or maybe they have an iPhone and you can't think of anything else to cram in the stocking of a loved one. All of these are valid reasons, and for less than US$4, it's hard to bet against these little guys.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync