Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
Apple released an update for Remote Desktop earlier this month that fixes several issues that were effecting the app's stability and usability. Here's a quick list of everything you'll have to look forward to in version 3.7.1.
- Support for OS X Mavericks.
- Automatic copy and paste between local and remote computers.
- Enhanced multi-observe for systems with multiple displays and IP addresses.
- Prevents an issue that could cause the OS X Firewall to block Remote Desktop connections. If you previously updated a Remote Desktop client to 3.7 and lost access to it because of the OS X Firewall service, restart the client computer after installing the 3.7.1 update. The correct firewall rule will be automatically added, and you will be able to connect to the client via Remote Desktop.
- Improves reliability of the kickstart command.
- Fixes the "Display full screen" option in Control & Observe preferences.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync