Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
Apple released an update for Remote Desktop earlier this month that fixes several issues that were effecting the app's stability and usability. Here's a quick list of everything you'll have to look forward to in version 3.7.1.
- Support for OS X Mavericks.
- Automatic copy and paste between local and remote computers.
- Enhanced multi-observe for systems with multiple displays and IP addresses.
- Prevents an issue that could cause the OS X Firewall to block Remote Desktop connections. If you previously updated a Remote Desktop client to 3.7 and lost access to it because of the OS X Firewall service, restart the client computer after installing the 3.7.1 update. The correct firewall rule will be automatically added, and you will be able to connect to the client via Remote Desktop.
- Improves reliability of the kickstart command.
- Fixes the "Display full screen" option in Control & Observe preferences.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free