The 12 Days of iMas, Day 3: An iPhone case that could get you arrested
Day 3: The iPhone "Knucklecase"
Want to be absolutely, undoubtedly, 100 percent sure your iPhone doesn't make it through airport security? Slap one of these bad boys on it. This is the iPhone "Knucklecase," and unlike the US$5 plastic versions, this one is machined out of a solid piece of aluminum, meaning that it could probably dent someone's skull if wielded with a reasonable amount of force.
The company that makes this brutal accessory adds some fun language to their terms of sale, stating that the case is strictly for the protection and transportation of the iPhone and is in no way sold as anything else. Yeah, OK.
Of course, the fine print won't matter much if you find yourself getting searched by law enforcement in a country or US state where knuckle weapons are prohibited. At the least, they'll likely be confiscated, but depending on the situation you may end up taking a nice trip downtown, and all for the low price of $120.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration