The Elder Scrolls Online wages war on April 14, 2014
If you're a devoted Mac gamer, you may sometimes feel like you're missing out, especially when all the big MMOs and shooters launch on Windows machines months before OS X -- if they ever release on Mac at all. Publisher Bethesda Softworks, for one, isn't cool with that, so they're launching the Mac edition of the highly anticipated Elder Scrolls MMO on the same day that all those hoity-toity Windows gamers will be getting their version. That day is April 4, 2014.
The game has been in a closed beta phase for a short while already, but the company clearly has some more work to do before it's ready for public consumption. The game will be launching at a later date for home consoles.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter