The Elder Scrolls Online wages war on April 14, 2014
If you're a devoted Mac gamer, you may sometimes feel like you're missing out, especially when all the big MMOs and shooters launch on Windows machines months before OS X -- if they ever release on Mac at all. Publisher Bethesda Softworks, for one, isn't cool with that, so they're launching the Mac edition of the highly anticipated Elder Scrolls MMO on the same day that all those hoity-toity Windows gamers will be getting their version. That day is April 4, 2014.
The game has been in a closed beta phase for a short while already, but the company clearly has some more work to do before it's ready for public consumption. The game will be launching at a later date for home consoles.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features