TUAW video tip: How to "double-wrap" your MacBook power adapter (updated)
It's the Mac tip that's taking the Internet by storm! Just yesterday, Twitter user J Cornelius tweeted out the following:
MacBook Pro tip: Use the small cable to hold the big cable in place. pic.twitter.com/i7l6ZJ3xgH- J Cornelius (@jc) December 10, 2013
Tens, perhaps hundreds of thousands of retweets later, we bring you a TUAW video tip version of this amazing feat -- the double-wrap! It's an intuitively obvious way of wrapping up your MacBook power adapter cords that for some reason seems to have bypassed most MacBook owners. Enjoy!
UPDATE: Some folks at Wired have spoiled all the double-wrapping fun by saying that using this technique can shorten the life of the cables. Me? I use a $10 Quirky Power Curl.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update