You'd have to be at least a little bit crazy to use this Batman 'Tumbler' iPhone case
I love the new Batman trilogy, and judging by the fact that the last film in Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight saga raked in more than a billion dollars, I'm clearly not alone. However, there's no way anyone in their right mind would be enamored with the Caped Crusader to the point that they'd slap this Batmobile case on their iPhone... at least I hope not.
Modeled after the "Tumbler" version of the Batmobile from the Dark Knight series, the case is being sold by Bandai. As you can see from the product images, the ridiculous accessory increases the overall bulk of the phone by a huge degree, and from a protection standpoint, I imagine it actually does make the device rather bulletproof (so to speak).
As if the size and detail of the case weren't enough to put it solely in the category of novelty, it even features a built-in four-LED projector that displays the Bat-Signal. According to Bandai's website, the Tumbler won't be available unit March of next year, so if you were planning on buying it as a gag gift, it'll just have to wait.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options