The 12 Days of iMas, Day 9: A banana to plug into your Apple
Day 9: A banana phone for your Apple phone
There used to be a time when just talking on a flashy new Apple smartphone was enough to get a few curious glances, but those days are long gone. If you want to really stand out these days, you have to do something a bit more drastic -- like buy a plastic banana phone handset and plug it into your iPhone. I promise you (or whoever you might want to gift such a thing to) will get the attention you so desperately crave.
At just US$11, there's a good chance this accessory isn't going to stand the test of time, but given the fact that you'll probably be arrested for crimes against comedy just for using it in a public place, you probably won't need it for long.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free