The 12 Days of iMas, Day 9: A banana to plug into your Apple
Day 9: A banana phone for your Apple phone
There used to be a time when just talking on a flashy new Apple smartphone was enough to get a few curious glances, but those days are long gone. If you want to really stand out these days, you have to do something a bit more drastic -- like buy a plastic banana phone handset and plug it into your iPhone. I promise you (or whoever you might want to gift such a thing to) will get the attention you so desperately crave.
At just US$11, there's a good chance this accessory isn't going to stand the test of time, but given the fact that you'll probably be arrested for crimes against comedy just for using it in a public place, you probably won't need it for long.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter