Apple posts 'Behind the Scenes' video for its '1.24.14' ad
Apple yesterday morning released a tribute video to the Mac that was shot entirely with iPhones. As we previously reported, the ad, dubbed "1.24.14," features vignettes showcasing how people across the globe are able to empower themselves with Apple products.
On Monday evening, Apple uploaded a new video to its YouTube page, this one presenting a behind-the-scenes look into how the tribute video was made. The video provides an intriguing peek into the world of ad executives and the directors who take ideas from the page to the screen. If you look closely, you'll even see a few shots of legendary ad man Lee Clow.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter