Apple posts 'Behind the Scenes' video for its '1.24.14' ad
Apple yesterday morning released a tribute video to the Mac that was shot entirely with iPhones. As we previously reported, the ad, dubbed "1.24.14," features vignettes showcasing how people across the globe are able to empower themselves with Apple products.
On Monday evening, Apple uploaded a new video to its YouTube page, this one presenting a behind-the-scenes look into how the tribute video was made. The video provides an intriguing peek into the world of ad executives and the directors who take ideas from the page to the screen. If you look closely, you'll even see a few shots of legendary ad man Lee Clow.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options