Grove and Woodblock Chocolate team up to make edible iPhone case
Grove and Woodblock Chocolate's Charley and Jessica Wheelock spent six months working on a special chocolate with more concentrated flavors and a high melting temperature -- my guess is that the chocolatiers didn't want the tasty confection to melt on your hands or face while using your iPhone. By removing emulsifiers like soy lecithin, the chocolate was optimized for Grove's CNC machines.
According to Grove, the cases "are precision-milled from the solid blocks of dark chocolate. The fully functioning case is designed for a thin and sleek look, and carefully crafted to allow access to all connectors and ports. The case is then hand finished for a velvety, smooth touch."Unfortunately, you won't be able to get your hands on one of the cases for
Those of us at TUAW are awaiting our review items for this case, Ken...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options