Apple TV comes with a $25 iTunes gift card through March 5th
Have you been thinking about buying one of the latest generation Apple TV boxes? If so, now's the time to do it -- Apple is selling the little black boxes through March 5th for the regular price of US$99, but you'll also get a $25 iTunes gift card to buy enough shows and movies to keep yourself happy for at least a few hours.
Our brethren at Engadget speculate that this might be a way for Apple to clear out stocks of the current-generation Apple TV in advance of a new product announcement, but we'll leave that idea to the rumor sites. In the meantime, this is a nice little gift from a company that -- according to sources -- made $1 billion in revenue from Apple TV in 2013.
The deal is available both through Apple Stores and the online store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync