Apple TV comes with a $25 iTunes gift card through March 5th
Have you been thinking about buying one of the latest generation Apple TV boxes? If so, now's the time to do it -- Apple is selling the little black boxes through March 5th for the regular price of US$99, but you'll also get a $25 iTunes gift card to buy enough shows and movies to keep yourself happy for at least a few hours.
Our brethren at Engadget speculate that this might be a way for Apple to clear out stocks of the current-generation Apple TV in advance of a new product announcement, but we'll leave that idea to the rumor sites. In the meantime, this is a nice little gift from a company that -- according to sources -- made $1 billion in revenue from Apple TV in 2013.
The deal is available both through Apple Stores and the online store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service