Apple TV comes with a $25 iTunes gift card through March 5th
Have you been thinking about buying one of the latest generation Apple TV boxes? If so, now's the time to do it -- Apple is selling the little black boxes through March 5th for the regular price of US$99, but you'll also get a $25 iTunes gift card to buy enough shows and movies to keep yourself happy for at least a few hours.
Our brethren at Engadget speculate that this might be a way for Apple to clear out stocks of the current-generation Apple TV in advance of a new product announcement, but we'll leave that idea to the rumor sites. In the meantime, this is a nice little gift from a company that -- according to sources -- made $1 billion in revenue from Apple TV in 2013.
The deal is available both through Apple Stores and the online store.
Have you been thinking about buying one of the latest generation Apple TV boxes? If so, now's the time to do it -- Apple is selling the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free