Oscar Mayer launches scent-enabled bacon alarm clock for iPhone
Oscar Mayer has come up with a way to tease iPhone users in the worst possible way: By waking up with the smell of bacon in the air. The strange little device is called Wake Up And Smell The Bacon, and once paired with an iPhone and the companion app, it can be set like an alarm to wake you up with the sound of sizzling bacon and a few puffs of pork-scented perfume.
You can't buy the gadget though, no, you'll have to actually win one by entering on the official website. Let us know if you score one yourself, and you get bonus points if you trick your spouse or roommate into thinking you've made them breakfast.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync