Oscar Mayer launches scent-enabled bacon alarm clock for iPhone
Oscar Mayer has come up with a way to tease iPhone users in the worst possible way: By waking up with the smell of bacon in the air. The strange little device is called Wake Up And Smell The Bacon, and once paired with an iPhone and the companion app, it can be set like an alarm to wake you up with the sound of sizzling bacon and a few puffs of pork-scented perfume.
You can't buy the gadget though, no, you'll have to actually win one by entering on the official website. Let us know if you score one yourself, and you get bonus points if you trick your spouse or roommate into thinking you've made them breakfast.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app