Daily App: Jump and Chump your way to leaderboard stardom in Jump! Chump!
Jump! Chump! is a simple game with challenging yet addictive mechanics a la Flappy Bird. As listed in its app description, the game has three features which are Jumping, Chumping and online leaderboards.
You play the game with two block characters with one seated at the top half of the screen and the other placed on the bottom half. The characters remains stationary while enemies come at them from both directions. You must jump the character on top by tapping on the top of the screen to avoid the enemies above the line, and tap the bottom of the screen to make your character chump to avoid the enemies below the line. Sometimes enemies come at the same time in both directions forcing you to jump and chump at the same time.
Once you get hit by an enemy, the game is over and the time you stayed alive is recorded as your score. An online leaderboard through GameCenter keeps track of your achievements. Jump! Chump! is easy enough that you can learn how to play in 30 seconds, but challenging enough that you will keep coming back for more
Jump! Chump! is available for free in the iOS App Store. The game is compatible with the iPad and iPad and requires iOS 7.0 or later. There are small ads at the top that don't interfere with game play and there are no in-app purchases.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter