TUAW at Macworld/iWorld 2014: EverWeb gets new features
A few years ago at Macworld/iWorld, we had a chance to see the first version of EasyWeb, an OS X app designed to serve as a replacement for Apple's abandoned iWeb. While the app was remarkably complete and easy to use back in those days, it's even more impressive in its latest incarnation and now has a new name -- EverWeb.
This short video demonstrates some of the new features of EverWeb while introducing it to readers who may not have heard of the US$79.95 app before. The app now provides a way to create mobile sites for tablet and smartphone viewing, and users can also get one-click hosting from Rage Software (the developers of EverWeb) for an additional fee.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options