Pad & Quill Walden Collection for iPad Air: TUAW Video Review
Many of the leather Pad & Quill iPad cases that we've reviewed over the years have had one thing in common -- they're all rather thick when you take the Baltic birch frame into account. The Pad & Quill designers went back to the drawing board for the new Walden Collection case for iPad Air (US$49.99, introductory price of $44.99), and have created a case that proves that classy leather protection doesn't need to be thick or expensive.
It's light, it's skinny, and it is also one of the more affordable leather covers for the iPad Air. While it doesn't protect the sides of the iPad as well as the more expensive and thicker wood-framed cases from Pad & Quill, the Walden Collection case is perfect for keeping your iPad Air safe while in transit.
Rating: 3-1/2 stars out of 4 stars possible
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows