iMovie update fixes crashing issue
Apple has released iMovie 10.0.04 just in time for editing all the video from your summer adventures. The update doesn't bring any major new features to iMovie, but it does provide improved stability and fixes issues that have previously caused the app to crash in the middle of editing.
The company last updated iMovie in April, introducing new features for sorting content, new font options, slight interface changes, and upgraded titles. That upgrade also included a crash fix for the app. You can download iMovie's latest update for free if you've already purchased the program, otherwise it will set you back US$14.99 in the Mac App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service