FiftyThree's Pencil stylus now on sale in UK, France and Germany
FiftyThree, makers of the amazing Paper app for iPad as well as the accompanying, Bleutooth-enabled Pencil stylus, is now shipping Pencil in the UK, Germany and France. Pencil costs £50 for the Graphite version and £65 for the Walnut variety and are available to order from Amazon UK. Both models are steeper in price compared to purchase within the US (US$59.95 and $74.95 respectively).
Pencil was released in the US last year to much hype and anticipation and is largely considered one of the best styli on the market for iPad.
Besides its chunky, but attractive design, Pencil has a host of features for designers and artists to take advantage of in conjunction with the Paper app: With a simple press of Pencil to iPad, Bluetooth pairing is complete. Intelligent palm recognition technology prevents any unintended input, and Surface Pressure brings a new level of detail to input strokes this fall with the arrival of iOS 8.
Take a look at the video below to see Pencil in action.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)