Rig of the Day: Multiple monitors
Flickr user and TUAW reader End User's desk, while cluttered, looks like a set from Fox's drama 24. Four displays form a semi-circle while broadcasting the video signals from a dual 2.7GHz Power Mac G5 with 4.5GB RAM...and a couple of PC's. But we'll let that go. Also featured in this shot are a 7300 with a G3 upgrade (even if it is being used as a monitor stand) and a 60GB iPod. That's nice desk, End User. Now tidy up a bit.
"Desk" posted by End User.
If you'd like to see your own rig featured here, simply upload photos into our group Flickr pool. We'll select an image every day to highlight.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service