Rig of the Day: Multiple monitors
Flickr user and TUAW reader End User's desk, while cluttered, looks like a set from Fox's drama 24. Four displays form a semi-circle while broadcasting the video signals from a dual 2.7GHz Power Mac G5 with 4.5GB RAM...and a couple of PC's. But we'll let that go. Also featured in this shot are a 7300 with a G3 upgrade (even if it is being used as a monitor stand) and a 60GB iPod. That's nice desk, End User. Now tidy up a bit.
"Desk" posted by End User.
If you'd like to see your own rig featured here, simply upload photos into our group Flickr pool. We'll select an image every day to highlight.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update