Washington Times likes the MacBook
Mark Kellner, writing for the Washington Times, took his MacBook to Turkey and dropped it two feet during his review. His verdict? This is a laptop to get, even if it does run a little hot. Mark likes the glossy screen (as do I) and he finds the keyboard to be quite nice to type on (once again, I agree).
Mark recommends that you get 2 gigs of RAM to really make this baby fly, but you can't find a better notebook for the price.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration