Washington Times likes the MacBook
Mark Kellner, writing for the Washington Times, took his MacBook to Turkey and dropped it two feet during his review. His verdict? This is a laptop to get, even if it does run a little hot. Mark likes the glossy screen (as do I) and he finds the keyboard to be quite nice to type on (once again, I agree).
Mark recommends that you get 2 gigs of RAM to really make this baby fly, but you can't find a better notebook for the price.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options