Washington Times likes the MacBook
Mark Kellner, writing for the Washington Times, took his MacBook to Turkey and dropped it two feet during his review. His verdict? This is a laptop to get, even if it does run a little hot. Mark likes the glossy screen (as do I) and he finds the keyboard to be quite nice to type on (once again, I agree).
Mark recommends that you get 2 gigs of RAM to really make this baby fly, but you can't find a better notebook for the price.
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time
- Google Now added to search app on iPhone, iPad
- GateGuru for iPhone has been updated and greatly improved