Washington Times likes the MacBook
Mark Kellner, writing for the Washington Times, took his MacBook to Turkey and dropped it two feet during his review. His verdict? This is a laptop to get, even if it does run a little hot. Mark likes the glossy screen (as do I) and he finds the keyboard to be quite nice to type on (once again, I agree).
Mark recommends that you get 2 gigs of RAM to really make this baby fly, but you can't find a better notebook for the price.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter