iTunes to partner with the Palms
If you were to go to the live Evanescence event, you'd have to lay out $49.50 per ticket. The iTunes recording will presumably cost you only a fraction of that price.
Playlist magazine reports that iTunes and the Palms Casino will team up to sell recordings of live concert events from the Palms' new $80...
Deals of the Daymore deals
Software Updatesmore updates
- Poser 10 and Poser Pro 2014 available, bringing new characters, physics and more
- Agile Partners releases Lick of the Day 2.0
- Google announces new Hangout app to hit iOS today
- Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 Update 14.3.4
- Pixelmator 2.2 available with over 100 new features and improvements
- DabKick for iPhone lets you share photos, watch videos and now listen to music in real-time