iTunes to partner with the Palms
If you were to go to the live Evanescence event, you'd have to lay out $49.50 per ticket. The iTunes recording will presumably cost you only a fraction of that price.
Playlist magazine reports that iTunes and the Palms Casino will team up to sell recordings of live concert events from the Palms' new $80...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs