The Big Zapruder #2: Placing Basic Calls
Some more surprises in this our second installment of analyzing the iPhone Guided Tour. Here's what we discovered and confirmed.
The Alphabet control. In addition to selecting a letter by pressing it, you can scroll your finger down the alphabet list to select the letter you want to choose.Options during a call. You can tap home to access other iPhone applications during the call itself. Click on the green bar at the top to return to the call interface.
Editing favorites. In Favorites, click Edit and then either drag a name (from the right side) to reorder or click - (it flips to a | instead) and then click remove to the right of the name. Click Done to return from edit mode.
Blue arrows. Tap them to view contact information for any name.
Missed calls display in red. Tap "missed" to only show misssed calls.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync