It is 6pm (on the East Coast) so you should have your iPhone now (there wasn't a big wait, right?). The question is, what the heck CAN you do with it? Sure, you can make a phone call or two (and even conference people in. Sweet.). You can pick up the iPhone missing manual in August, or you can head on over to iPhoneHints right now and learn some tips and tricks. There isn't much there right now, but soon that will all change I am sure.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter